Dovax - Mellow Dovax - Mellow

Yet another awesome dovax song! This is not really my favorite because it seems underwhelming compared to your other songs, but you did a really good job getting that marshmello vibe in there. Good luck with the NGUAC!

Dovax responds:

Thanks! And yeah i know im just trying to perfect this kind of style, its the same as Sunset

[Phobos]* [Phobos]*

I used to HATE this song with a passion. But after listening to it a few times, I can say I love this song now!

Bitpop Bitpop

I love how happy this song is!
I found this a Couple of days ago on Geometry dash, and I haven't stopped listening since. It's just so catchy!!!

Rick and Morty Get Schwifty (Andromulus Remix) Rick and Morty Get Schwifty (Andromulus Remix)

>~<
I'm very confused
Good song tho!

Dovax - Childhood VIP [NGUAC] Dovax - Childhood VIP [NGUAC]

Have you ever considered making music professionaly? Cuz it would be safe to bet that you could be one of the best DJs out there.
This track is AMAZING! GL with the NGUAC!

(Oh, and btw: FIRST!)

Dovax responds:

Wow thats means a lot man thanks

Move Around Move Around

Dude, this is quite possibly your best track. It's catchy, it's fun, it makes me want to dance. Nothing in this song seems off or out-of-place. In other words, this is an amazing track!
Good Luck on NGADM! (I'm betting on you to win)

Mega Man 2 Dr. Wily Stage 1 Theme (Version 2) Mega Man 2 Dr. Wily Stage 1 Theme (Version 2)

Pretty good remix of the best mega man song ever!
My only problem is that at the beginning there is like, 20 seconds of dead silence. Don't know if that was intentional or not...
But good job anyway!

1bnKalbatin responds:

intentional

Foreign Paradise Foreign Paradise

This is so awesome!
Probably the best trance song on NG.

DOCTOR VOX - Level Up [Argofox] DOCTOR VOX - Level Up [Argofox]

Do you think it would be possible for you to upload heatstroke by Dr. vox?

Undertale Theme Remix Undertale Theme Remix

This is a really good remix of such a classic undertale song. It is repetitive, but so is the original. To be honest, it's not the best remix, but it one of the better ones out there.
Good Job!