KawaiiBob WeeabooPants - Anime Teaser Trailer KawaiiBob WeeabooPants - Anime Teaser Trailer

Just based off of the trailer alone, this could be my favorite web series.
I love how you reused some of the humor from the original series and used it in different context. It still felt like the original humor, but at the same time it felt darker, like it was something that you shouldn't find funny at all.
5/5 stars from me!

The Treat The Treat

It was pretty good. The animation was of good quality, and it had a pretty good plotline. My only complaint is that the voice acting was pretty boring. Maddie had a boring monotonous voice, and the monster nose sounded like stock sounds to me. Also, the ending was pretty funny. But it left me with a question...
What did the green gum do?

Dovax - Mellow Dovax - Mellow

Yet another awesome dovax song! This is not really my favorite because it seems underwhelming compared to your other songs, but you did a really good job getting that marshmello vibe in there. Good luck with the NGUAC!

Dovax responds:

Thanks! And yeah i know im just trying to perfect this kind of style, its the same as Sunset

[Phobos]* [Phobos]*

I used to HATE this song with a passion. But after listening to it a few times, I can say I love this song now!

Bitpop Bitpop

I love how happy this song is!
I found this a Couple of days ago on Geometry dash, and I haven't stopped listening since. It's just so catchy!!!

SPACEBALLS SPACEBALLS

"Sir! We've been jammed!"
"What Flavour?!?"
"Raspberry..."
"Only one person in this universe would use raspberry..."
"LONESTAR!!!"